Sterling Series, Vertical Squat
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective
and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury-free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Series Vertical Squat machine is a plate loaded machine used for squat exercises. Perfect for lower body development. The soft leather covers for the shoulders provide ultimate comfort during use. In addition to the excellent range of movement, and smooth movement. This machine is a great addition to any training facility.
- Robust and heavy-duty construction complete with high-quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic Weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature