Sterling Series, Stretch Trainer
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury-free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Series, Stretch Trainer is ideal for improving flexibility, coordination and overall athletic performance. The Stretch Trainer ensures ergonomically correct stretching positions and allows users to carefully stretch their lower back, hamstrings, gluteals/ hips, inner thigh/ groin, hips/ legs/ back, upper back, shoulders and quadriceps.
- Robust and heavy-duty construction complete with high-quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic Weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature