Sterling Series – Rear Kick
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Rear Kick machine replicates the rear kick movement in a closed kinetic chain and is ideal for training both glutes and hamstrings. The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise options that can be performed. The angled upholstery pad and handles allow you to position yourself comfortably during the exercise. The Rear Kick machine offers an extremely effective alternative to the traditional lower body movements.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Large anti-slip foot plate increases functionality
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature