Sterling Series, Low Row
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Low Row is designed to simulate the feel of using free weights in a safe environment. The soft leather cover on the upholstery of both the seat and chest pad provides ultimate comfort during use, and the adjustable seat height accommodates to users of all sizes. This machine focuses heavily on increasing back strength, primarily activating the latissimus dorsi and trapezius muscles, in addition to the posterior deltoids and biceps, making it an essential machine when training upper body.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Super smooth / quick seat height adjustment
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature