Sterling Series, Incline Chest Press
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Incline Chest Press is designed to simulate the feel of using free weights. The soft leather cover on the upholstery provides ultimate comfort whilst lifting and the adjustable seat height also accommodates to users of all sizes. This machine heavily works the chest, anterior deltoids and triceps, and is preferred by most to performing the exercise with dumbbells due to the increased stability. In addition to the independent movement arms, natural arc of motion and large range of movement, the Sterling Chest Press provides a more balanced strength improvement, offering the choice of training each arm independently.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Super smooth / quick seat height adjustment
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic Weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature