Sterling Series, Hip Thrust Glute Builder
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility
The Gym Gear Hip Trainer is the ultimate glute/hip drive machine. The Hip Trainer has an oversized footplate with a fully rubberised, non-slip top layer. The oversides footplate allows a wide range of stances and the seat is adjustable to suit all users. The upholstery is made out of High-density poly-foam and offers the user comfort and endurability.
- Robust and heavy-duty construction complete with high-quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Super smooth/quick seat height adjustment
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature