Sterling Series, Full Power Rack
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Full Power Rack lets you train hard and stay safe. The sleek walk-through design integrated with chin up bars, and hooks to rack a barbell, allow for nearly limitless strength training possibilities. Full Power Racks provide ultimate safety for virtually all compound exercises, including deadlifts, squats, bench presses, overhead presses or any other movement that you may require a spotter to perform.
- Robust and heavy duty construction
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Integrated chin up bar
- 2 x adjustable J hooks
- 2 x adjustable internal safety spot arms
- 3 x band attachments at each side of the rack
- 10 x Olympic weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature
Integrated lifting platforms available.