Sterling Series, Bicep Curl
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Bicep Curl is a fantastic machine for isolating the biceps. As your arms are resting on the pads, shoulder flexion is removed from the lift, therefore the workload is heavily concentrated on the biceps. The soft leather cover on the upholstery of both the seat and arm pad provides ultimate comfort during use, and the adjustable seat height accommodates to users of all sizes.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Super smooth / quick seat height adjustment
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature