Sterling Series, 45 Degree Leg Press
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training. Sterling Series 45 degree Leg Press Machine is the perfect Leg Press Machine
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The super smooth action of the Sterling 45 degree Leg Press is designed to simulate the feel of using free weights. The Leg Press is great for building lower body strength primarily in the quadriceps and glutes. This machine often acts as a catalyst for squat strength increases or alternatively if physical limitations prevent you from squatting, the leg press is a sufficient squat alternative. The soft leather cover on the upholstery of the seat provides ultimate comfort during use and the handlebar directly above the footplate allows for easy entry and exit. The robust construction of this machine allows loads up to a massive 450kg and the easy-to-use, flip-in, flip-out carriage release mechanism increases safety and comfort.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Large anti-slip foot plate increases functionality
- Safety stop
- Variable start positions to suit any size user
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature