Sterling Series, 45 Degree Hack Squat
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Sterling Hack Squat is a staple in most fitness facilities and is used by many weightlifters for lower-body development. This multi-joint movement loads the quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes, however the primary focus of the exercise can be changed by adjusting your foot position. The safety stop removes any risk of injury and the soft leather cover on the upholstery provides ultimate comfort during use. These features combined with the high-quality construction, make the Sterling Hack Squat a functional, quality piece of kit.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality 40mm linear bearings and chromed bars to ensure smooth/ quiet operation
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Large anti-slip foot plate increases functionality
- Safety stop
- Variable start positions to suit any size user
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature