Perform Series, Shoulder Press
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Perform Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Perform Series machines, make them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The Perform Series Shoulder Press delivers targeted movement with a pressing arm that is counter-balanced with a rear set pivot designed to create a smooth motion path and optimal starting resistance, maximising safety and injury prevention. The movement replicates that of the overhead barbell/ dumbbell press, making it ideal for training the shoulders, specifically isolating the anterior deltoids. The Shoulder Press allows independent movement of each arm, encouraging symmetrical strength development and allowing for unilateral, bilateral, alternating, or high-speed reciprocal training.
- Tube: Tube of the functional part is primarily at a 3mm thickness. The weight stack cage is with a D-shape tube at size 95 x 81.1 x 3mm and a racetrack tube at a size of 50 x 100 x 3mm which ensure ultra-durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at a thickness of 3.2mm ensures ultra-durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and endurability.
- CableSelf-lubricate American loos™: cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allow easy operation and comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handlebars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and security during a workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pre Stretch: Lathed pulley with a bearing of less tolerance ensure smooth movement.
- Pulley: Lathed pulley with a bearing of less tolerance ensure smooth movement.
- Safety: Meets EN957 safety regulation