Perform Series, Multi Press
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Perform Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Perform Series machines, make them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The Perform Series Multi Press is specially designed to work out chest muscles, deltoid and triceps. The user can set up personal settings and adjust the training position to effectively train chest muscles and arms through pushing handle grips.
- Tube: Tube of the functional part is primarily at a 3mm thickness. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95 x 81.1 x 3mm and the racetrack tube size 50 x 100 x3mm which ensure ultra-durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at a thickness of 3.2mm ensures ultra-durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and endurability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: Adjustable seat height and back and adjustable handlebars.
- Handles: Ergonomic handlebars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and security during a workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pre Stretch: Lathed pulley with a bearing of less tolerance ensure smooth movement.
- Safety: Meet EN957 safety regulation