Perform Series, Assisted Chin / Dip
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Perform Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Perform Series machines, make them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The multi-functional Perform Series Assisted Chin Dip is ideal for performing a variety of compound upper body exercises, including pull-ups, chin-ups and tricep dips. The type of exercise depends on the pre-selected position of the handgrip on the parallel bars attached to the frame. Resistance is dependent on the weight selected and regulated by a counterbalance platform, on which the user kneels. The Assisted Chin Dip is perfect for beginner lifters allowing them to build the strength required to perform bodyweight pull-ups, chins ups and tricep dips. However it is also an incredible tool for more conditioned athletes, allowing them to increase their rep range in a controlled manner, and if necessary the assistance feature can be removed by selected no weight.
- Tube: Tube of the functional part is primarily at a 3mm thickness. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95 x 81.1 x 3mm and a racetrack tube at size 50 x 100 x 3mm which ensure ultra-durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at a thickness of 3.2mm ensures ultra-durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and endurability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: Adjustable knee platform
- Handles: Ergonomic handlebars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and security during a workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pre Stretch: Lathed pulley with a bearing of less tolerance ensure smooth movements.
- Safety: Meets EN957 safety regulation