Model E Indoor Rower
Aesthetically, the Model E is amongst the most luxurious indoor rowers in the world!
Solid and sleek in light grey or black, the Model E will hold its own in any fitness facility or home gym. Best of all, it does all of this while providing the unparalleled full-body workout of the Model D indoor rower.
The Model E offers presence and durability with features including a 20 inch frame height, nickel-plated chain, and double powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The nickel-plated chain requires less-frequent oiling and the high quality finish protects against scratches and scuffs.
If you’re familiar with Concept 2 rowers, the Model E is everything you’ve come to expect from an indoor rower and more!
- PM5 Performance Monitor – Provides accurate, comparable data for every row
- Flywheel Design – Minimises noise while maximising a smooth feel
- Spiral Dampner – Allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, making you in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times
- Elevated seat height – The 50.8cm (20”) seat provides comfort and easy access/ exit for all users
- Minimal storage – Quick release framelock mechanism allows the machine to be easily separated into two pieces for storage
- Mobility – Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position
- Adjustable footrests – Accommodates a wide range of shoe sizes
- Ergonomic handle – Features 10 degree bend, allowing natural and comfortable hand and arm positioning
- Nickel Plated Chain – Requires less frequent oiling and minimal maintenance
- Easy Assembly – Complete installation requires a total of eight screws
- Durable Construction – Build to withstand rigorous use in any setting