M Sport Pro Indoor Spin Bike
The ever popular M Sport Pro indoor cycle from Gym Gear has undergone a few upgrades to incorporate even more features into this superb bike. Already established as a sturdy and reliable cycle used in many leisure centres, gyms and PT studios throughout the UK, it now has even more performance features. Alongside the obvious colour and aesthetic changes, a new cycle computer has been fitted to provide more performance based information including watts and resistance level alongside the standard distance, RPM, speed, Av. Speed, time, calories and HR. Users can now accurately set their resistance level with 16 levels of magnetic resistance to choose from, all controlled from the conveniently located central resistance lever. At the end of a class or training session users can stretch on the integrated stretch blocks found on either side of the rear stabiliser to help prevent future injury.
The sleek and modern design is packed with features that provide a high quality ride that’s both comfortable and robust, at an exceptional value. The magnetic braking system ensures a super smooth motion regardless of the resistance level, whilst dramatically reducing the need for servicing and replacement parts due to overuse. The high quality paint finish prevents rusting and ensures the bike is easy to clean and maintain, whilst the stainless steel seat and handlebar posts increase durability and resistance against sweat corrosion.
The integrated wired computer display/console displays speed, watts, resistance, heart rate, RPM, time, average speed, distance and calorie expenditure, allowing users to monitor workouts and track fitness progression.
Guaranteed to deliver performance, comfort and reliability in all settings, the M Sport Pro Bike will be the perfect addition to your facility.
- Aluminium 20kg equivalent flywheel
- Steel Forge Crank & Ultra Strong BB Axle
- Magnetic braking system
- Wired computer display. Displays speed, watts, resistance level, heart rate, RPM, time, average speed, distance and calorie expenditure + included chest strap for wireless heart rate monitoring
- Display backlight: 5 seconds
- Quiet and low maintenance belt driven transmission
- Stainless steel seat and handlebar posts for extra durability and resistance against sweat corrosion
- Vertical and horizontal seat/ handlebar adjustments for ideal rider positioning
- Dual-sided pedals (toe cages/ straps and SPD cleats)
- Q Factor: 183mm for enhanced stability and comfort
- Change resistance level with easy to adjust resistance lever
- Geared magnetic resistance 1-16 levels