HIIT Bench Fusion
FINALIST for BEST WORKOUT INNOVATION at the 2019 ELEVATE INNOVATION AWARDS
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Jordan HIIT Bench offers a 3-in-1 multi-functional training station; weight bench, plyo box and storage unit.
Our Fusion HIIT Bench offers a small footprint with massive potential. Perfect for boutique gyms, PT studios, hotel and home gyms with smaller spaces, it’s also a great addition to the gym floor in larger gyms, health clubs and hotels that would benefit from a movable unit.
It can be a focal point for many modes of functional training that, programmed correctly and with the right equipment/accessories, can cater to small group training with Personal Trainers, through to classes.
- Featuring storage for five sets of Jordan Dumbbells including the popular Chrome Dumbbells or HEX Dumbbells), as well as two Kettlebells, a Medicine Ball, and smaller items; such as a skipping rope, power bands or resistance bands (sold separately)
- Includes a Battle rope attachment to offer a full-body workout
- Black solid frame made from high-quality steel with lockable castor wheels
- Adjustable bench backrest moves to a full +80 degree angle
- Silver chrome coloured bench rim as standard (other colours available on request at additional cost)
Dimensions with Core Plate: 1381mm L x 512mm H x 392mm D; Weight 72.8kg
Warranty: 5 years frame, 3 months upholstery
You can choose from a huge range of equipment to fill your HIIT Bench, however, if you're not sure what kit to choose, we recommend the following as standard:
- 5 pairs of Chrome Dumbbells, Hex Dumbbells, Classic Solid Rubber End, Premium Urethane Dumbbells (please contact us to see the weight range compatibility for your HIIT Bench)
- 2 x Cast Iron Kettlebells (6kg, 8kg)
- 1 x Slam Ball (Up to 9kg)
- 1 x Battlerope (10metre available on request)
- 1 x Power Band
Please refer to our Dumbbell Suitability table within the HIIT Bench Images shown to see the weight variations which suit our HIIT Bench.