Gym Gear Sterling Series H-Zone Power Rack
Characteristics of the Gym Gear Sterling Series H-Zone Power Rack
Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury-free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
Meet the training needs of conventional strength training, HIIT training and variety functional training with our Sterling Series H-Zone Power Rack and optional extras. This piece of equipment has a high usage rate, the functional modules have a strong expansion function and guarantee the diversity of training.
- Robust and heavy-duty construction complete with high-quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Low maintenance
- H-Zone rack is made up of two packages together
- Package 1 includes the following: Full Power Rack, 45 Degree Wing, Dip Arm, Step-up Platform and Landmine
- Package 2 includes the following: Multi-connector Bar and Hi/Low Pulley
PACKAGES ARE SOLD SEPERATELY. TO GET BOTH PACKAGES YOU WILL NEED TO ADD EACH ONE TO YOUR BASKET. TOTAL H-ZONE PACKAGE AMOUNTS TO £4120.00