Air Dome Pro II
The Fitness-Mad Air Dome Pro II can be used for almost any bodyweight exercise which is normally performed on an aerobic step, or on the floor. Due to the unstable surface the Air Dome Pro II provides it creates an extra level of intensity to exercises - working the core harder, adding more challenge as well as making for a more effective workout for faster results! Your choice of move - quickly change from a wobble board to a 'half' Swiss ball, meaning you can perform a truly challenging and varied full body workout. This balance board has a TPR anti-slip base, eyelets for the ability to clip resistance tubes and comes with an 8" hand pump to inflate the dome.
- Anti-slip base
- Eyelets to clip resistance tubes to
- Use as a wobble board or 'half' Swiss ball/stability cushion
- Dimensions - 23cm (fully inflated) x 59cm diameter
- Weight - approx. 6kg
- Colour - Silver/Black
- Maximum user weight - 140kg (300lb)
- Inflation instructions - This product comes supplied with 1 x white plastic nozzle, 2 x white plastic stoppers and 8" hand pump. Connect the white plastic nozzle to the pump and inflate the dome. Do not over-inflate the dome higher than 23cm.