- An updated version of the Surge®, the Storm is now equipped with two soft grip handles, one long centered handle and end cap grips allow for a wide range of exercises
- Ideal for sports specific movement patterns
- Surge® Strom will improve: Balance, stability, coordination, fundamental muscular movement, and neuromuscular capabilities
- Can hold up to 65lbs of water (29.4kg)
- 42- inches long
- Interchangeable end grips
- Includes owner’s manual and end caps
Thrusting Hydo-Inertia training to the forefront of fitness, the sleek newly designed Surge® Storm with its restructured handle options provide greater accessibility and comfort while allowing for multiple new exercises and uses.
Flowing from the Surge and utilizing Hydo-Inertia to create a "dynamic form of resistance"; when used the water creates an unbalanced, unstable condition that causes the body to constantly adapt to changing forces.
This training principle provides a unique challenge to the joints and stabilising structures to resist and control the unpredictable nature of the shifting water.
Available in Black or Lime Green ends.
Weight: Upto 29.4kg (water filled)