Soft Plyometric Boxes
Set of plyo boxes
The new colourful Soft Plyo Boxes are a fantastic new addition to the Jordan range of performance functional equipment. These new boxes are perfect for use with gym users, athletes and even children because it will decrease the stress on the joints when landing, as opposed to harder surfaces. Our set of 5 (which can be purchased individually as well) range from 76mm to 609mm in height and can be stacked together up to a height of 1600mm. The boxes are attached together with strong velcro straps to help ensure safety during use.
The soft Plyo Boxes are made from a high density foam and covered with hard wearing, non-skid vinyl, and the main benefit is that the foam will absorb some of the impact during a landing. For many athletes and everyday clients, one of the potential downloads with plyometrics and jump training is the volume of stress going through the foot, ankle, knees and hips – these soft Plyo boxes decrease that problem. So if you want to develop power, reactive strength or (like Crossfitters) you just want to overload the cardiorespiratory system with multiple jumps, then these are perfect for you. Plus if you do ‘miss’ your jump, falling onto a soft Plyo box is much kinder than a harder platform….
- Soft surface reduces stress on joints during landing
- Boxes can be stacked on top of each other and are held in place securely with Velcro strips
- Unique stackable design minimizes space required
- Light and easier to move around
- Working platform area – 914mm x 762mm
- Total height when stacked approximately 1.6m
Soft plyo box 3 in 1
The 3-in-1 Plyo Block, incorporating all the benefits of our Soft Plyometric Boxes into one.
- You get three heights from one piece of equipment – 51cm (20in), 61cm (24in), 76cm (29in). Official demensions used at the CrossFit games.
- Plyo Block is made from a high-density foam
- Covered with durable, non-skid vinyl.
- Absorbs the impact of landing and eases the shock on your ankles, knees and hips.
- Perfect for saving space and introducing beginners to plyometrics at your facility.
Plyometric training can give you a great work out. All that jumping and stepping is perfect for boosting power, strength, stamina, balance and your cardiovascular system.
But while the movement's good, the landing's less so. If you're using a hard box, the impact going up through your feet, ankles, knees, hips and lower back is significant. And if you miss your footing, hard sides, corners and edges can hurt like hell!
That's why we've focussed on the landing as well as the motion of jumping with the Sync Box. The Sync Box's strong, sturdy platform is covered in soft but hard-wearing, impact absorbing and non-slip materials. So the sides, corners and edges are all forgiving to prevent bumps and bruises.
In fact, the real fitness magic is in this impact absorbing cover. It minimises the shock to your joints and maximises the benefits to your core, forcing your muscles to adapt quickly while improving your balance.
The Sync Box. You'll find it's a hit, even if you miss your footing. So jump right in.
- Impact absorbing platform boosts balance, core strength and muscle adaptability
- Soft sides, corners and edges prevent joint stress and minor knock injuries
- Sturdy platform and non-slip base ensure safe landing – ideal for all ages and abilities
- Lightweight, so easy to move and use
- Red/Black Colourway
- Size: 800mm x 800mm x 500mm