Soft Plyometric Boxes
The new colourful Soft Plyo Boxes are a fantastic new addition to the Jordan range of performance functional equipment. These new boxes are perfect for use with gym users, athletes and even children because it will decrease the stress on the joints when landing, as opposed to harder surfaces. Our set of 5 (which can be purchased individually as well) range from 76mm to 609mm in height and can be stacked together up to a height of 1600mm. The boxes are attached together with strong velcro straps to help ensure safety during use.
The soft Plyo Boxes are made from a high density foam and covered with hard wearing, non-skid vinyl, and the main benefit is that the foam will absorb some of the impact during a landing. For many athletes and everyday clients, one of the potential downloads with plyometrics and jump training is the volume of stress going through the foot, ankle, knees and hips – these soft Plyo boxes decrease that problem. So if you want to develop power, reactive strength or (like Crossfitters) you just want to overload the cardiorespiratory system with multiple jumps, then these are perfect for you. Plus if you do ‘miss’ your jump, falling onto a soft Plyo box is much kinder than a harder platform….
- Soft surface reduces stress on joints during landing
- Boxes can be stacked on top of each other and are held in place securely with Velcro strips
- Unique stackable design minimizes space required
- Light and easier to move around
- Working platform area – 914mm x 762mm
- Total height when stacked approximately 1.6m