Origin OC3 Indoor Cycle
- 21kg perimeter weighted flywheel.
- Narrow Q-Factor for a realistic road bike feel.
- Lightweight, rust resistant aluminium seat and handlebar posts.
- Height adjustable handlebars with bottle holder to help keep you hydrated.
- Realistic chain drive mechanism and dual-sided pedals (toe cage and SPD).
- The OC3 indoor cycle offers unrivalled value, with the perfect combination of top end specifications and a realistic road bike feel.
This bike is guaranteed to deliver performance, reliability and affordability for your home gym or fitness facility. Even as the OC range entry level bike, it comes with our full Origin commercial warranty.
The features you get with this value packed bike include; dual-sided pedals with SPD option, handlebar water bottle holder and non-rusting aluminium handlebar/seat posts, as well as boasting a realistic q-factor and heavy perimeter weighted flywheel giving a great ride quality.
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||
10 Years: Frame
3 Years: Flywheel assembly, brake knob assembly, handle bar assembly, seat post, and foot adjustments
2 Years: Handle bar post plastic sleeve, seat post plastic sleeve, bottom bracket assembly, seat saddle assembly, and pop-pin assembly
1 Year: Pedals, chain, brake pad assembly, rubber frame guard, brass brake nut & remaining parts
|Accessories||Bottle Holder (Handlebars)|
|Adjustable||Seat (Fore / Aft) and Handlebars (Height)|
|Pedals||Toe Cage & SPD Compatibility|
|Drive System||Chain Drive|
|Seat||Height / Fore & Aft Adjustments|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|Dimensions||563 x 1165 x 1165mm (W x L x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||160kg|